28.9.10

Jog On

If you're feeling inspired, here's the mix I made for myself to soundtrack my shorter training runs. I saved it for the last 10K of the Marathon, but actually found that by then neither music, nor adrenaline, nor gels, nor spiritual enlightenment, was ever going to help me go any faster.


♫ 10KMIX (DOWNLOAD)

Fatlip - What's Up Fatlip?/Today's Your Day
Devin the Dude - What A Job
Devo - Whip It
Bloc Party - The Prayer (Does It Offend You, Yeah? Mix)
Feist - My Moon My Man (Boys Noize Mix)
Caribou - Sundialing
Radiohead - Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
Phoenix - North
Blur - Sing
Grizzly Bear - Two Weeks
Vampire Weekend - Walcott
Hot Chip - Out At The Pictures
Graham Coxon - Freakin' Out
Arctic Monkeys - Brianstorm
QOTSA - You Think I Aint Worth A Dollar But I Feel Like A Millionaire
(Warmdown Bonus Track)

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment